Des Moines Commercial Furnace Maintenance
It it important to keep up with regular commercial furnace maintenance for seven key reasons:
- To maintain your warranty. Your furnace must be serviced once a year to maintain the warranty on it. If you miss your regularly scheduled maintenance, your warranty can be voided.
- To prevent an emergency repair. While not all emergencies can be prevented, your regular furnace checks can help spot minor problems and get them repaired before they become major problems.
- To save money. Regular furnace maintenance will extend the life of your system and should limit the number of emergency service calls you have to make. And in the unlikely event your system fails prior to the end of the warranty period, you won’t be out the cost of a brand new commercial furnace.
- To prevent carbon monoxide leaks. Regular maintenance can help detect cracks in the heat exchanger that could be leaking harmful carbon monoxide into your building.
- To keep it clean. Dust and rust can build up in the heat exchanger and cause hot spots due to trapped gas pockets.
- To keep it efficient. Getting your furnace cleaned out will prevent dust and rust buildup that can make it work a lot harder to heat your business.
- To replace broken or worn out parts. Replacing worn out or broken parts can extend the life of your commercial furnace and help it run more efficiently.
Emergency Furnace Repair
We understand that time is money, and if your furnace goes out in the middle of the work day or in the middle of the night, you are going to be left with a very uncomfortable and unproductive staff. Get back up and running with Modern Heating and Air Conditioning’s 24/7 emergency service. We’ll send an expert furnace repair technician, who will show up as promised, to diagnose and fix your problem right the first time.